Generally I write about bushcraft and survival skills but I was approached by infostack about offering an “Off the Grid” premium collection of training, tools and resources designed to help you survive and thrive off the grid. I believe that this is a great value for your own reference library enabling you to be prepared.
For those who are earnest about homesteading, prepping, and disaster preparation you’ll learn from 35 world-class experts on survival, including:
- Know what plants to forage in the wild and in your backyard garden with NY Times featured Ellen Zachos, top international authority on wild edibles.
- Take on the challenge of living in the wilderness with Joel Van Der Loon, a participant in Discovery Channel’s Bushcraft Build-Off
- Master Silat Sharaf self-defense with top martial arts instructor Pendekar Hussein and unlock the potential of weaponized willpower
- Expert intel on how to secure your home against the risks of earthquake, flood, hurricane, tornadoes and more from Damien Brindle, Amazon’s #1 best selling author on survival and emergency preparedness.
- Discover survival tactics from elite Special Forces Veteran Mykel Hawke, star of Discovery Channel’s reality show Man, Woman, Wild.
- Can your own fruits and vegetables with Renee Pottle, featured in Mother Earth News and many other top homesteading publications.
- Plan and grow your own sustainable garden with Lynn Gillespie, Organic Farmer of the Year and greenhouse expert for The Grow Network.
And the list goes on…
This is a great collection for your own reference library!
Click here to see everything you get
And just a reminder:
This is a limited time deal so check it out before it’s gone!forever.
“Over the past 35 years we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people get prepared for every type of emergency. But we’ve never seen such a comprehensive preparedness library as we found in the Off the Grid Super Stack – and the price is amazing.”
– Steve Conlee, SVP Emergency Essentials –